2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.84
Personal history of contact with and (suspected) exposure to asbestos
- Short description: Hx-contct/expos asbestos.
- ICD-9-CM V15.84 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V15.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.84: 2012 2013 2014.
- Asbestos pleurisy
- Asbestos-induced pleural plaque
- H/O: asbestos exposure
- History of - asbestos exposure
- History of asbestos exposure
- HX of asbestos exposure
- Pleural disease due to asbestos
- Pleural plaque due to asbestos exposure
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z77.090 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to asbestos
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.84
- Exposure (suspected) 994.9