2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V01.71
Contact/exposure to varicella
- Short description: Varicella contact/exp.
- ICD-9-CM V01.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V01.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V01.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V01.71: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z20.820 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to varicella
- Exposure to varicella
- Exposure to varicella (chicken pox)
- Exposure to varicella (event)