2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V87.12
Contact with and (suspected) exposure to benzene
- Short description: Contact/exposure benzene.
- ICD-9-CM V87.12 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V87.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V87.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V87.12: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z77.021 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to benzene
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V87.12
- Exposure (suspected) 994.9