2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V87.11
Contact with and (suspected) exposure to aromatic amines
- Short description: Cntct/exp aromatc amines.
- ICD-9-CM V87.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V87.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V87.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V87.11: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z77.020 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to aromatic amines
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V87.11
- Exposure (suspected) 994.9