2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V87.39
Contact with and (suspected) exposure to other potentially hazardous substances
- Short description: Cont/exp hazard sub NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V87.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V87.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V87.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V87.39: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z77.29 Contact with and (suspected ) exposure to other hazardous substances
- Contact with and exposure to potentially hazardous substance
- Contact with and exposure to potentially hazardous substance (event)
- Exposure to other potentially hazardous substances
- Exposure to potentially hazardous substance
- Smoker in home environment
- Smokers in home
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V87.39
- Exposure (suspected) 994.9