2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V01.1
Contact with or exposure to tuberculosis
- Short description: Tuberculosis contact.
- ICD-9-CM V01.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V01.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V01.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V01.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Exposure to TB
- Exposure to tuberculosis
- Exposure to Tuberculosis (event)
- Exposure to tuberculosis (TB)
- Conditions classifiable to 010-018
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z20.1 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to tuberculosis