2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V87.19
Contact with and (suspected) exposure to other hazardous aromatic compounds
- Short description: Cont/exp haz aromat NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V87.19 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V87.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V87.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V87.19: 2012 2013 2014.
- Aromatic dyes NOS
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z77.028 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to other hazardous aromatic compounds
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V87.19
- Exposure (suspected) 994.9