2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.85
Personal history of contact with and (suspected) exposure to potentially hazardous body fluids
- Short description: Hx-cont/exps haz bdy fld.
- ICD-9-CM V15.85 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.85 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.85.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.85: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z57.8 Occupational exposure to other risk factors
- Accidental needle stick w body fluid exposure
- Accidental needle stick with exposure to body fluids
- Exposure to blood and/or body fluid
- Exposure to blood and/or body fluid (event)
- Exposure to Hepatitis C virus
- History of exposure to hazardous bodily fluids
- HX of exposure to hazardous bodily fluids
- Open wound by needle stick, with body fluid exposure
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.85
- Exposure (suspected) 994.9