2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.86
Personal history of contact with and (suspected) exposure to lead
- Short description: Hx-contact/exposure lead.
- ICD-9-CM V15.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.86 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.86: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z77.011 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to lead
- Anemia due to lead paint exposure
- Anemia, due to lead paint exposure
- History of exposure to lead
- HX of exposure to lead