2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.86
Personal history of contact with and (suspected) exposure to lead
- Short description: Hx-contact/exposure lead.
- ICD-9-CM V15.86 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V15.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.86: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Anemia due to lead paint exposure
- Anemia, due to lead paint exposure
- History of exposure to lead
- HX of exposure to lead
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z77.011 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to lead