2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.87
Personal history of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ecmo)
- Short description: Hx of ECMO.
- ICD-9-CM V15.87 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.87 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.87.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.87: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z92.81 Personal history of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- History of extra corporeal membrane oxygenation
- History of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Hx of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.87
- History (personal) of
- extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) V15.87