2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.88
Personal history of fall
- ICD-9-CM V15.88 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V15.88 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.88.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.88: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- At risk for falls
- Fall risk
- History of fall
- Hx of fall
- Increased risk for falling
- Patient at increased risk for falling
- Personal condition, fall risk
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z91.81 History of falling