2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V87.32
Contact with and (suspected) exposure to algae bloom
- Short description: Contact/exp algae bloom.
- ICD-9-CM V87.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V87.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V87.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V87.32: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z77.121 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to harmful algae and algae toxins
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V87.32
- Exposure (suspected) 994.9
- algae bloom V87.32