2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.84
Personal history of contact with and (suspected) exposure to asbestos
- Short description: Hx-contct/expos asbestos.
- ICD-9-CM V15.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.84 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V15.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.84: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z77.090 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to asbestos
- Asbestos pleurisy
- Asbestos-induced pleural plaque
- H/O: asbestos exposure
- History of - asbestos exposure
- History of asbestos exposure
- HX of asbestos exposure
- Pleural disease due to asbestos
- Pleural plaque due to asbestos exposure
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.84
- Contact - see also Exposure (suspected)
- Exposure (suspected) 994.9