2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.83
Personal history of underimmunization status
- Short description: Hx underimmunizn status.
- ICD-9-CM V15.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V15.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.83: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z28.3 Underimmunization status
- Behind on immunization due to alternate schedule
- Behind on immunizations
- History of being underimmunized
- History of immunization status, underimmunized
- Hx of underimmunized status
- Immunization due
- Not up-to-date with immunization due to alternate schedule
- Delinquent immunization status
- Lapsed immunization schedule status
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.83
- Status (post)
- delinquent immunization V15.83
- lapsed immunization schedule V15.83
- underimmunization V15.83