2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V16.1
Family history of malignant neoplasm of trachea bronchus and lung
- Short description: Fm hx-trach/bronchog mal.
- ICD-9-CM V16.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V16.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V16.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V16.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Family history of lung cancer
- Family history of malignant neoplasm of lung
- Family history of malignant neoplasm of trachea
- Family history of neoplasm of lung
- Family history of of bronchial cancer
- Family history of of lung cancer
- Family history of of tracheal cancer
- Family history of tracheal cancer
- Family history: Bronchus cancer
- Family history: neoplasm - trachea/bronchus/lung
- FH: Bronchus cancer
- Fhx of bronchial cancer
- Fhx of lung cancer
- Fhx of tracheal cancer
- Family history of condition classifiable to 162
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z80.1 Family history of malignant neoplasm of trachea, bronchus and lung
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V16.1
- History (personal) of