2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V19.0
Family history of blindness or visual loss
- Short description: Family hx-blindness.
- ICD-9-CM V19.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V19.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V19.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V19.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Family History of blindness or visual loss
- Family history: Blindness/low vision
- FH: Blindness/low vision
- FHX of blindness or visual loss
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z82.1 Family history of blindness and visual loss
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V19.0
- History (personal) of