2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V18.59
Family history, other digestive disorders
- Short description: Fam hx digest disord NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V18.59 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V18.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V18.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V18.59: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Familial duodenal ulcer associated with rapid gastric emptying
- Family history of celiac disease
- Family history of celiac disease (gluten damages intestines)
- Family history of chronic ulcerative proctitis
- Family history of Crohn's disease
- Family history of diverticulitis of colon
- Family history of gastrointestinal disorder
- Family history of intestinal obstruction
- Family history of irritable colon
- Family history: Biliary disease
- Family history: Colitis
- Family history: Crohn's disease
- Family history: Duodenal ulcer
- Family history: Gallbladder disease
- Family history: Gastric ulcer
- Family history: Gastrointestinal disease
- Family history: Hepatitis
- Family history: Liver disease
- Family history: Peptic ulceration
- Family history: Ulcerative colitis
- FH: Crohn's disease
- FH: Gastrointestinal disease
- Fhx of celiac disease
- Fhx of Crohns disease
- Fhx of gastrointestinal disorder
- Fhx of GI disorder
- Maternal nutritional disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z83.79 Family history of other diseases of the digestive system
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V18.59
- History (personal) of