2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V17.89
Family history of other musculoskeletal diseases
- Short description: Fam hx musculosk dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V17.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V17.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V17.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V17.89: 2012 2013 2014.
- Congenital myasthenia
- Family history of backache
- Family history of connective tissue disorder
- Family history of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Family history of muscular dystrophy
- Family history of musculoskeletal disease
- Family history of musculoskeletal dystrophies
- Family history of musculoskeletal dystrophy
- Family history of osteopenia
- Family history of scoliosis deformity of spine
- Family history of synovial cyst of popliteal space
- Family history: Ankylosing spondylitis
- Family history: Cholinesterase deficiency
- Family history: Congenital orthopedic anomaly
- Family history: Fragility fracture
- Family history: Hip fracture in first degree relative
- Family history: Maternal hip fracture
- Family history: maternal hip fracture before age 75
- Family history: Muscular dystrophy
- Family history: Musculoskeletal disease
- Family history: Osteoarthritis
- FH: Muscular dystrophy
- FH: Musculoskeletal disease
- Fhx of connective tissue disorder
- Fhx of muscular dystrophy
- Fhx of musculoskeletal disease
- Fhx of musculoskeletal dystrophies
- Maternal history of congenital dislocated hip
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z82.69 Family history of other diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V17.89
- History (personal) of