2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V16.7
Family history of other lymphatic and hematopoietic neoplasms
- Short description: Fam hx-lymph neoplas NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V16.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V16.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V16.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V16.7: 2012 2013 2014.
- Family history of cancer of the hematopoietic system
- Family history of Hodgkin's disease
- Family history of Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Family history of malignant hematopoietic neoplasm
- Family history of malignant lymphoma
- Family history of multiple myeloma
- Family history of multiple myeloma (malignant tumor)
- Family history of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Family history of non-leukemic lymphatic cancer
- Family history of nonleukemic lymphatic malignancy
- Fhx of hematopoietic cancer
- Fhx of hodgkins disease
- Fhx of multiple myeloma
- Fhx of non Hodgkins lymphoma
- Fhx of non leukemic lymphatic cancer
- Family history of condition classifiable to 200-203
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z80.7 Family history of other malignant neoplasms of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissues
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V16.7
- History (personal) of