2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V17.1
Family history of stroke (cerebrovascular)
- Short description: Family hx-stroke.
- ICD-9-CM V17.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V17.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V17.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V17.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Family history of aneurysm of brain
- Family history of aneurysm of brain and stroke
- Family history of brain aneurysm (artery dilation)
- Family history of stroke
- Family history of stroke due to brain aneurysm (artery dilation)
- Fhx of brain aneurysm
- Fhx of brain aneurysm w stroke
- FHX of stroke
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z82.3 Family history of stroke
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V17.1
- History (personal) of