2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V18.61
Family history of polycystic kidney
- Short description: Fam hx-polycystic kidney.
- ICD-9-CM V18.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V18.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V18.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V18.61: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z82.71 Family history of polycystic kidney
- Family history of polycystic kidney disease (extremely high number of cysts)
- Family history: Polycystic kidney
- FH: Polycystic kidney
- Fhx of polycystic kidney disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V18.61
- History (personal) of