2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V18.7
Family history of other genitourinary diseases
- Short description: Family hx-gu disease NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V18.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V18.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V18.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V18.7: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Family history of ambiguous genitalia
- Family history of female genital tract disorder
- Family history of genitourinary disease
- Family history of hematuria
- Family history of hematuria (blood in urine)
- Family history of hydronephrosis
- Family history of hydronephrosis (high pressure in urinary collection system)
- Family history of male genital tract disorder
- Family history of urological disorder
- Family history: Congenital GU anomaly
- Family history: Enuresis
- Family history: Genitourinary disease
- Family history: Gynecological problem
- FH: Genitourinary disease
- Fhx of ambiguous genitalia
- Fhx of genitourinary disease
- Fhx of hematuria
- Fhx of hydronephrosis
- Maternal placental insufficiency
- Maternal renal/urinary disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z84.2 Family history of other diseases of the genitourinary system
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V18.7
- History (personal) of