2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V18.8
Family history of infectious and parasitic diseases
- Short description: Fm hx-infect/parasit dis.
- ICD-9-CM V18.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V18.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V18.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V18.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z83.1 Family history of other infectious and parasitic diseases
- Family history of human immunodeficiency virus infection
- Family history of infectious disease
- Family history of of HIV
- Family history: Infectious disease
- FH: Infectious disease
- Fhx of HIV
- Fhx of infectious disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V18.8
- History (personal) of