2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V18.8
Family history of infectious and parasitic diseases
- Short description: Fm hx-infect/parasit dis.
- ICD-9-CM V18.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V18.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V18.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V18.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Family history of human immunodeficiency virus infection
- Family history of infectious disease
- Family history of of HIV
- Family history: Infectious disease
- FH: Infectious disease
- Fhx of HIV
- Fhx of infectious disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z83.1 Family history of other infectious and parasitic diseases
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V18.8
- History (personal) of