2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V16.1
Family history of malignant neoplasm of trachea, bronchus, and lung
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Fm hx-trach/bronchog mal.
- ICD-9-CM V16.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V16.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V16.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V16.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z80.1 Family history of malignant neoplasm of trachea, bronchus and lung
- Family history of lung cancer
- Family history of malignant neoplasm of lung
- Family history of malignant neoplasm of trachea
- Family history of neoplasm of lung
- Family history of of bronchial cancer
- Family history of of lung cancer
- Family history of of tracheal cancer
- Family history of tracheal cancer
- Family history: Bronchus cancer
- Family history: neoplasm - trachea/bronchus/lung
- FH: Bronchus cancer
- Fhx of bronchial cancer
- Fhx of lung cancer
- Fhx of tracheal cancer
- Family history of condition classifiable to 162
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V16.1
- History (personal) of