2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.09
Other ankle sprain
- Short description: Sprain of ankle NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 845.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 845.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 845.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.09: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Left Achilles tendon strain
- Left Achilles tendon tear
- Left ankle sprain
- Left ankle sprain, talofibular ligament
- Left peroneal tendon tear
- Partial tear, ankle, lateral ligament
- Peroneus longus rupture
- Right Achilles tendon strain
- Right Achilles tendon tear
- Right ankle sprain
- Right ankle sprain, talofibular ligament
- Right peroneal tendon tear
- Rupture achilles tendon
- Rupture of Achilles tendon
- Rupture of left achilles tendon
- Rupture of left peroneal tendon
- Rupture of right achilles tendon
- Rupture of right peroneal tendon
- Rupture of tendon of lower leg and ankle
- Ruptured Achilles tendon - traumatic
- Sprain of lateral ligament of ankle joint
- Sprain of talofibular ligament of left ankle
- Sprain of talofibular ligament of right ankle
- Strain ankle, achilles tendon
- Strain of Achilles tendon
- Strain of ankle, achilles tendon
- Strain of left achilles tendon
- Strain of right achilles tendon
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S86.019A Strain of unspecified Achilles tendon, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S93.499A Sprain of other ligament of unspecified ankle, initial encounter