2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.03
Tibiofibular (ligament) sprain distal
- Short description: Sprain distal tibiofibul.
- ICD-9-CM 845.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 845.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 845.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.03: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S93.439A Sprain of tibiofibular ligament of unspecified ankle, initial encounter
- Left ankle sprain
- Left ankle sprain, tibiofibular ligament
- Right ankle sprain
- Right ankle sprain, tibiofibular ligament
- Sprain of tibiofibular ligament of left ankle
- Sprain of tibiofibular ligament of right ankle