2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.67
Nontraumatic rupture of achilles tendon
- Short description: Rupture achilles tendon.
- ICD-9-CM 727.67 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.67 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 727.67.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.67: 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M66.369 Spontaneous rupture of flexor tendons, unspecified lower leg
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 727.67
- Rupture, ruptured 553.9
- tendon (traumatic) - see also Sprain, by site