2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.11
Tarsometatarsal (joint) (ligament) sprain
- Short description: Sprain tarsometatarsal.
- ICD-9-CM 845.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 845.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 845.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.11: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S93.629A Sprain of tarsometatarsal ligament of unspecified foot, initial encounter
- Left tarsometatarsal ligament foot sprain
- Right tarsometatarsal ligament foot sprain
- Sprain of left tarsometatarsal ligament
- Sprain of right tarsometatarsal ligament