2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.19
Other foot sprain
- Short description: Sprain of foot NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 845.19 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 845.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 845.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.19: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Complete tear of midtarsal joint ligament
- Intrinsic muscle strain of left foot
- Intrinsic muscle strain of right foot
- Left foot intrinsic muscle strain
- Right foot intrinsic muscle strain
- Sprain of midtarsal joint
- Sprain, flexor tendon, foot
- Strain of peroneal tendon
- Tibialis posterior rupture
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S93.699A Other sprain of unspecified foot, initial encounter