2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.66
Nontraumatic rupture of patellar tendon
- Short description: Rupture patellar tendon.
- ICD-9-CM 727.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 727.66 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 727.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.66: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M66.269 Spontaneous rupture of extensor tendons, unspecified lower leg
- Non-traumatic rupture of patellar tendon
- Nontraumatic tear of bilat patellar tendon
- Nontraumatic tear of bilateral patellar tendon
- Nontraumatic tear of bilateral patellar tendons
- Nontraumatic tear of left patellar tendon
- Nontraumatic tear of right patellar tendon
- Rupture of patellar tendon
- Rupture patellar (kneecap) tendon, non traumatic
- Spontaneous rupture of patellar tendon
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 727.66
- Rupture, ruptured 553.9
- tendon (traumatic) - see also Sprain, by site