2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.66
Nontraumatic rupture of patellar tendon
- Short description: Rupture patellar tendon.
- ICD-9-CM 727.66 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 727.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 727.66: 2012 2013 2014.
- Non-traumatic rupture of patellar tendon
- Rupture of patellar tendon
- Rupture patellar (kneecap) tendon, non traumatic
- Spontaneous rupture of patellar tendon
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M66.269 Spontaneous rupture of extensor tendons, unspecified lower leg
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 727.66
- Rupture, ruptured 553.9
- tendon (traumatic) - see also Sprain, by site