2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.09
Other sprains and strains of ankle
- Short description: Sprain of ankle NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 845.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 845.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 845.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.09: 2013 2014.
- Partial tear, ankle, lateral ligament
- Peroneus longus rupture
- Rupture achilles tendon
- Rupture of Achilles tendon
- Rupture of tendon of lower leg and ankle
- Ruptured Achilles tendon - traumatic
- Sprain of lateral ligament of ankle joint
- Strain ankle, achilles tendon
- Strain of Achilles tendon
- Strain of ankle, achilles tendon
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S86.019A Strain of unspecified Achilles tendon, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S93.499A Sprain of other ligament of unspecified ankle, initial encounter