2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.51
Third or oculomotor nerve palsy, partial
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Partial third nerv palsy.
- ICD-9-CM 378.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 378.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 378.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 378.51: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H49.00 Third [oculomotor] nerve palsy, unspecified eye
- Bilat third cranial nerve palsy
- Bilateral third nerve palsy
- L third cranial nerve palsy
- Left third cranial nerve palsy
- Left third nerve palsy
- Partial third cranial nerve palsy
- Partial third nerve palsy
- Third cranial nerve palsy
- Third cranial nerve palsy, both eyes
- Third cranial nerve paralysis
- Third cranial nerve weakness