2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.52
Third or oculomotor nerve palsy, total
- Short description: Total third nerve palsy.
- ICD-9-CM 378.52 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 378.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- R third cranial nerve palsy
- Right third cranial nerve palsy
- Right third nerve palsy
- Total third cranial nerve palsy
- Total third nerve palsy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H49.00 Third [oculomotor] nerve palsy, unspecified eye