2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.10
Optic atrophy, unspecified
- Short description: Optic atrophy NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 377.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 377.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H47.20 Unspecified optic atrophy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 377.10
- Atrophy, atrophic
- nerve - see also Disorder, nerve
- optic nerve (ascending) (descending) (infectional) (nonfamilial) (papillomacular bundle) (postretinal) (secondary NEC) (simple) 377.10