2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.53
Fourth or trochlear nerve palsy
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Fourth nerve palsy.
- ICD-9-CM 378.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 378.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 378.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 378.53: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H49.10 Fourth [trochlear] nerve palsy, unspecified eye
- Bilat fourth cranial nerve palsy
- Bilateral fourth cranial nerve palsy
- Fourth cranial nerve palsy
- Fourth cranial nerve palsy, both eyes
- Fourth nerve palsy
- L fourth cranial nerve palsy
- Left fourth cranial nerve palsy
- R fourth cranial nerve palsy
- Right fourth cranial nerve palsy