2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.43
Optic nerve hypoplasia
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 377.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 377.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 377.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 377.43: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H47.039 Optic nerve hypoplasia, unspecified eye
- Bilat optic nerve hypoplasia
- Bilateral hypoplasia of optic nerves
- L optic nerve hypoplasia
- Left hypoplasia of optic nerve
- Left optic nerve hypoplasia
- Optic nerve hypoplasia, both eyes
- R optic nerve hypoplasia
- Right hypoplasia of optic nerve
- Right optic nerve hypoplasia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 377.43
- Disorder - see also Disease
- Hypoplasia, hypoplasis 759.89
- optic nerve 377.43