2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.43
Optic nerve hypoplasia
- ICD-9-CM 377.43 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 377.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat optic nerve hypoplasia
- Bilateral hypoplasia of optic nerves
- L optic nerve hypoplasia
- Left hypoplasia of optic nerve
- Left optic nerve hypoplasia
- Optic nerve hypoplasia, both eyes
- R optic nerve hypoplasia
- Right hypoplasia of optic nerve
- Right optic nerve hypoplasia
- A congenital abnormality characterized by the underdevelopment of the optic nerve.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H47.039 Optic nerve hypoplasia, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 377.43
- Disorder - see also Disease
- Hypoplasia, hypoplasis 759.89
- optic nerve 377.43