2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.75
One eye: moderate vision impairment; other eye: near-normal vision
- Short description: One eye-mod/oth-nr norm.
- ICD-9-CM 369.75 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 369.75 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 369.75.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.75: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.50 Low vision, one eye, unspecified eye
- Impairment level: one eye: moderate impairment: other eye: near-normal vision
- Moderate impaired vision one eye, other eye near normal
- One eye moderately impaired, other eye near normal