2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.07
Better eye: profound vision impairment; lesser eye: near-total vision impairment
- Short description: One eye-prfnd/oth-nr tot.
- ICD-9-CM 369.07 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 369.07 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 369.07.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.07: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.10 Blindness, one eye, low vision other eye, unspecified eyes
- Impairment level: better eye: profound impairment: lesser eye: near-total impairment
- Profound impaired vision one eye, other eye near total