2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.60
Blindness one eye not otherwise specified
- Short description: Blindness, one eye.
- ICD-9-CM 369.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 369.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 369.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.60: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.40 Blindness, one eye, unspecified eye
- Blindness of one eye
- Blindness one eye
- Blindness, one eye
- Blindness, unilateral
- Diabetes type 1 with blindness one eye
- Diabetes type 2 with blindness one eye
- Unilat blindness
- Unilat blindness due to DM 1
- Unilat blindness due to DM 2
- Unilateral blindness due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Unilateral blindness due to type 2 diabetes mellitus