2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.66
One eye: near-total vision impairment; other eye: normal vision
- Short description: Near-total impair/normal.
- ICD-9-CM 369.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 369.66 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 369.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.66: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.41 Blindness, right eye, normal vision left eye
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.42 Blindness, left eye, normal vision right eye
- Blind L eye, normal vision R eye
- Blind left eye, normal vision right eye
- Impairment level: one eye: near-total impairment: other eye: normal vision
- Near total impaired vision one eye, other eye normal