2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.71
One eye: severe vision impairment; other eye: vision not specified
- Short description: One eye-severe/oth-unknw.
- ICD-9-CM 369.71 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 369.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 369.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.71: 2012 2013 2014.
- Impairment level: one eye: severe impairment: other eye: not specified
- Severe impaired vision of one eye
- Severe impaired vision one eye
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H54.40 Blindness, one eye, unspecified eye