2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.10
Blindness one eye; low vision other eye
- Short description: Blindness/low vision.
- ICD-9-CM 369.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 369.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 369.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.10 Blindness, one eye, low vision other eye, unspecified eyes
- Blind L eye, low vision R eye
- Blind left eye, low vision right eye
- Blind one eye, low vision other eye
- Blind R eye, low vision L eye
- Blind right eye, low vision left eye
- One eye blind, one eye low vision
- Blindness, one eye, low vision other eye