2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.62
One eye: total vision impairment; other eye: near-normal vision
- Short description: One eye-tot/oth-near nor.
- ICD-9-CM 369.62 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 369.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 369.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.62: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Lesser eye: total visual impairment, Better eye: near normal vision
- One eye total impairment, other eye near normal vision
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H54.41 Blindness, right eye, normal vision left eye
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H54.42 Blindness, left eye, normal vision right eye