2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.18
Better eye: moderate vision impairment; lesser eye: profound vision impairment
- Short description: One eye-mod/oth-profound.
- ICD-9-CM 369.18 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 369.18 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 369.18.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.18: 2012 2013 2014.
- Impairment level: better eye: moderate impairment: lesser eye: profound impairment
- Moderate impaired vision one eye, other eye profound
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H54.10 Blindness, one eye, low vision other eye, unspecified eyes