2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.65
One eye: near-total vision impairment; other eye: near-normal vision
- Short description: Near-tot imp/near-normal.
- ICD-9-CM 369.65 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 369.65 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 369.65.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 369.65: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.41 Blindness, right eye, normal vision left eye
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H54.42 Blindness, left eye, normal vision right eye
- Impairment level: one eye: near-total impairment: other eye: near-normal vision
- Near total impaired vision one eye, other eye near normal
- One eye near total impairment, other eye near normal