2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 306.3
Skin disorder arising from mental factors
- Short description: Psychogenic skin disease.
- ICD-9-CM 306.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 306.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Psychogenic pruritus
- Psychogenic sensory disturbance of skin
- Psychogenic skin disease
- Psychogenic skin symptoms
- Skin changes due to chronic exposure to non-ionizing radiation
- Skin discharge
- Skin disease, psychogenic
- Untoward skin test reaction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F45.8 Other somatoform disorders