2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 709.1
Vascular disorders of skin
- Short description: Vascular disord of skin.
- ICD-9-CM 709.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 709.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Livedo vasculitis
- Livedoid vasculitis
- Purpura annularis telangiectodes of Majocchi
- Segmental hyalinizing vasculitis
- Vascular disease of skin
- Vascular disease of the skin
- A hemangioma arising from the skin, presenting as a red dot.
- Skin diseases affecting or involving the cutaneous blood vessels and generally manifested as inflammation, swelling, erythema, or necrosis in the affected area.
- Angioma serpiginosum
- Purpura (primary) annularis telangiectodes
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L95.9 Vasculitis limited to the skin, unspecified