2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 709.9
Unspecified disorder of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Short description: Skin disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 709.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 709.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acute ulcer of skin
- Defect, skin, hand
- Diabetes type 2 with diabetic dermopathy
- Diabetes, type 1 with dermopathy
- Diabetic dermopathy associated with Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic dermopathy due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic dermopathy due to type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Disorder of skin
- Disorder of skin AND/OR subcutaneous tissue
- DM 1 w diabetic dermopathy
- DM 2 W diabetic dermopathy
- Lesion of skin of face
- Lesion of skin of nose
- Scalp lesion
- Skin defect of hand
- Skin defect, hand
- Skin disorder, foot
- Skin lesion
- Skin lesion of face
- Skin lesion of foot
- Skin lesion of nose
- Skin lesion of scalp
- Skin or subcutaneous tissue disease
- Skin or subcutaneous tissue disorder
- Skin ulcer, acute
- A disorder involving lesions or eruptions of the skin, usually without inflammation.
- Any deviation from the normal structure or function of the skin or subcutaneous tissue that is manifested by a characteristic set of symptoms and signs.
- Any deviation from the normal structure or function of the skin or subcutaneous tissue that is manifested by a characteristic set of symptoms and signs. (nci)
- Determination of diseases or disorders of the skin based on symptoms, medical history, risk factors, and clinical tests.
- Impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning of the skin.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L98.9 Disorder of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, unspecified