2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 694.9
Unspecified bullous dermatoses
- Short description: Bullous dermatoses NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 694.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 694.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by inflammation of the skin characterized by the presence of bullae which are filled with fluid.
- Inflammation of the skin characterized by the presence of bullae which are filled with fluid.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L13.9 Bullous disorder, unspecified