2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 709.00
- ICD-9-CM 709.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 709.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Atypical pigmented lesion
- Disorder of skin pigmentation
- Dyschromia (disorder of skin pigmentation)
- Hyperpigmentation (darkening) of skin
- Hyperpigmentation (darkening) skin, after inflammation
- Hyperpigmentation of skin
- Hyperpigmentation skin, postinflammatory
- Hypopigmentation (loss of skin color)
- Pigmented lesion, atypical
- Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Skin hypopigmented
- Disorders of pigmentation of the skin and other organs, including discoloration, hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L81.9 Disorder of pigmentation, unspecified